Green rewards app
How would you like to win prizes for helping reduce carbon emissions?
How would you like to win prizes for helping reduce carbon emissions in Newark and Sherwood?
We’re committed to reduce our impact on the environment and we want to reward residents that help us achieve our goals. That’s why we’ve launched a brand new programme called ‘Green Rewards’ to recognise your positive actions, and show residents how small changes in your daily life can make a big impact!
The app is being used across Nottinghamshire and is the first collaborative sustainability behaviour change programme of its kind in the UK! You’ll be able to earn ‘Green Points’ by reporting what sustainable actions you’re taking; whether that’s supporting wildlife, choosing a low carbon transport method or saving energy at home. You can log such as activities as:
- walking to work or school instead of taking the car
- cycling or using public transport
- shopping locally
- switching off a light or switch at home
- taking a shower of four minutes or less and many, many more!
We then award you with prizes to be used in the Newark and Sherwood area! As part of the programme you’ll be able to win:
- One of 2 x £20 vouchers each month – one for the top Green Points earner in Newark and Sherwood, and one awarded at random to someone in the same area that has earned Green Points that month.
Residents can sign up to Green Rewards for free at: http://notts.greenrewards.co.uk. There’s also a free app for iOS and Android which you can download by searching for ‘Notts; Green Rewards’ in your app store.
Join today and make small changes for a big impact.