Bespoke sessions and tours at £8 per student.
We are able to provide sessions and tours for students of History, Education, Heritage and Museum Studies, Art and Creative Writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- Guided tour of the National Civil War Centre (30-60 mins)
- Guided tour of Newark in the Civil War – taking in Newark Castle, the Governor’s House and the siege defences at Queen’s Sconce (1-2 hours)
- Object encounters – use visible thinking techniques to examine and handle 17th century artefacts
- Teaching with Collections – how to use museums and their collections in your teaching practice
- Interpreting Collections – explore the process used by exhibition teams to curate a new exhibition, with a recent case study from the National Civil War Centre